I Am The Diva Weekly Challenge

iamthedivaczt

Thursday, March 31, 2011

First Challenge

I took part for the first time in The Diva's challenge, "Love your curves, baby." Here it is.


I subscribe to the website "I draw and paint." I find that I'm drawn to the artists that have these totally cute daily journals where they toss in a little watercolor picture that fits the entry and a couple of Englishmen who paint the villages and coasts of their homeland. These watercolors are so precise and detailed that I envy the skill and attention to detail.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I just joined the challenge too. Your zentangles are wonderful! I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but I am having fun :-) I'm going to try and do all the old challenges - maybe by the time I finish them, I'll have gotten a hang of it.
    Linda
    www.lutkaandco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Curves was a great place to start. Hope to see more. Try Mooka yet? It is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls! I'm playing with Mooka right now as a large art piece for a friend of mine. I'll post it when I get it done.

    ReplyDelete