I Am The Diva Weekly Challenge

iamthedivaczt

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hard Day's Night

It's been a hellacious couple of days at work, but I'm thankful for my right-hand gal. We can usually make each other laugh, no matter how hectic the day gets. Working from home is both a blessing and a curse. Yes, you can throw a load of laundry in as you go to/from the bathroom. You can get dinner prepped on your lunch break. The downside is the work is ALWAYS there, calling to you in that sneaky siren way.

I started another Zentangle today. I was cleaning my watercolor palette and had a lot of blues on it. So I kind of made a slurry of it and threw it onto the Zentangle square. As it dried, I realized it looked less like the clouds I had intended and more like the ocean. I've laid the strings down and am starting to fill in the spaces. I like what it looks like so far, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.




For tonight, I'll throw up a Zentangle I did at the request of my sister. She has decorated her apartment in the festive colors that go with the Mexican holiday "Dia de los Muertas," or day of the dead. Rather than grieve the anniversary of the loss of a loved one, they celebrate it, fiesta style!

No comments:

Post a Comment